The boosted colors are particularly noticeable in blues and reds. The default processing pushes sharpness and contrast levels a bit too much for my taste. The adaptive refresh rate goes all the way to 120Hz and scales well across the interface and apps. Moving onto the display, the 6.67-inch Full HD 120Hz panel is the same as on the POCO X3. Contrast levels on the panel are fantastic, though I would recommend switching to the standard sRGB color profile for accuracy. No doubt, this phone is a flagship killer smartphone, but we detect some issues in this phone, that you should know before you buy it. Here we discussed the Advantages and Disadvantages of the Xiaomi POCO X3 pro mobile.
Not everyone will find this phone comfortable to use, especially one-handed, because of its bulk. The main irritations come in the form of ads on the Glance screen and promotional content in GetApps notifications, which can be disabled with a little digging through the phone’s settings. I’ve noticed more quirks in MIUI 12 that are worth pointing out, too. It forces you to use the three-button navigation method when using third-party launchers, a shortcoming that other device makers eliminated months ago.
- The selfie camera does a great job of balancing exposure and skin tones.
- The Poco X3 Pro supports LDAC, SBC, stock ROMs AAC, aptX, and aptxHD Bluetooth codecs.
- There are millions of POCO X3 NFC users and they enjoy using their smartphones.
- I’m actually more impressed Poco included support for 26W USB-PD that’s almost as fast and works with more plugs.
All in all this phones powerful processor can offer an incredible gaming experience. Moreover, you can multitask quite effectively with this phone and run many apps that require a good processor. Firstly, this phone has a very large screen and it is quite thick, too. So it is not a tiny phone and if you have small hands, you might find yourself having to use both hands most of the time. However, if you want a great gaming experience or ability to watch videos with a big screen, this phone can give you that. Also, with the powerful processor that it has, you can run many games on this smartphone. As you can see, the results on the highest of settings are very decent.
- The main camera of the X3 Pro uses the same sensor as the F3 (1.6 µm pixel size), which takes standard 12-megapixel photos from 48-megapixels using 4-in-1 pixel binning.
- At the time of writing, you can find the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro on newegg in both storage configurations.
- It was an actual battery beast in my experience, even when I decided to rock it as my solo smartphone for a short period.
The IPS LCD display has 120Hz smoothness and thanks to the massive 6000mAh battery users can relish the fluidity without any self-reproach. The Poco X3 dials down refresh rate and conserves battery in situations like when you wouldn’t need those extra frames – like when watching movies.